ESMT – European School of Management and Technology
Schlossplatz 1, 10178 Berlin, Germany
|MBA||Full-time MBA||Full Time||12 months||English||20k – 30k||Germany|
|MBA||Executive MBA (EMBA)||Modular||18 months||English||40k – 50k||Germany|
WHO WE ARE
Founded by 25 multi-national companies, ESMT European School of Management and Technology is an international business school based in Germany. Our tradition is European, our reach is global. ESMT offers excellence and innovation through rigorous academic research, teaching, and educational consulting – with a practice-oriented approach to business education. The program portfolio includes an Executive and a Full-time MBA program as well as executive education. ESMT ranks 17th globally in theFinancial TimesExecutive Education ranking 2011 and is the only German business school listed. As a private university, ESMT is fully accredited by AMBA, AACSB and FIBAA. ESMT placed 29th worldwide and 4th in Europe in theAspen Institute’sranking of sustainable MBA programs, Beyond Grey Pinstripes.
Future executives cannot just be functional specialists in finance, or marketing, or operations research. They not only need to possess a cross-functional perspective, but also need to bridge departmental, legal or cultural lines which, at times, can be like uniting separate worlds. The program’s mission is to develop leaders for the 21st century through the conjunction of theory and practice. Future leaders face the challenges of anticipating change before others do so and leading organisational transformation in terms of re-aligning business structures and functional activities to grasp new opportunities.
FULL-TIME MBA PARTICIPANTS BENEFIT FROM
• Developing your competencies by choosing fromtwo elective tracks: Management of Innovation and Technology (MIT) or Global Sustainable Business (GSB)
• Earning a prestigious top MBA degree in just 12 months – beginning in January each year
• Strong connections to the corporate world in which our 25 founding companies live and breathe
• An innovative general management curriculum combining applied research and real-life practice, preparing you for the challenges of managing global organisations
• Hand-picked classmates with strong professional experience representing a rich variety of academic backgrounds, industries, and nationalities
• International faculty from 19 countries with degrees from top business schools worldwide
• Intensive German language course in Berlin sponsored by ESMT if enrolled by July 31, 2012
• Possibility of post MBA exchange with Guanghua University in Beijing, China
• Life in Europe among Berlin’s cosmopolitan choices of cultural, entertainment, and leisure activities
Partial and full merit-based scholarships are available including specific scholarships for women applicants, as well as academic excellence opportunities. The Kofi Annan Fellowship specifically targets talented and motivated students from developing countries. US-citizens benefit from special financial aid schemes.
Director, MBA Programs